Quickmemo+ Help

Smdospo

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
First time poster! The quickmemo is a nice feature, but when I set it to the capacitive button for quick launch, it always defaults to a yellow page and stylus drawing activated. Is there a way to set a new default memo so it's like a normal post it note app? I don't use a stylus and I don't want to have to change the paper style and text each time I open the app. Thanks!!

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
First time poster! The quickmemo is a nice feature, but when I set it to the capacitive button for quick launch, it always defaults to a yellow page and stylus drawing activated. Is there a way to set a new default memo so it's like a normal post it note app? I don't use a stylus and I don't want to have to change the paper style and text each time I open the app. Thanks!!

You know what? I've had lg g2 and g3 and now g4...id like to know this also.

John Teichman

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
I really need this too. My situation is that for my work I have to lock the screen and to use the text mode of quick memo plus I must sign in. If quick memo plus we're able to open in text memo (or voice dictation) mode, i could quickly type in the memo without having to unlock my screen - that would be great. Does LG monitor this forum?