Front camera showing small window instead of full window?

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
This is a problem my co-worker is having; on my phone it's fine. Look at the attached screenshot:

Screenshot_2015-06-22-12-54-00.jpg

The "selfie" window shows up small rather than full screen. The normal back-facing camera is fine.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
when you're in a dark place.... not emotionally.

Hey, speak for yourself! Every time I'm in a dark place emotionally, I fire up the front camera and turn the flash on...I feel an immediate sense of warmth and comfort! Sometimes I just sit there for days, and days, and days...allowing the selfie flash rays to absorb into my face skin and deep into my bloodstream until a smile encroaches my lips.

Eventually I crawl out of the darkness and into society once more...but I'd never be able to do so without the help of LG's Happy Welcome Bright Positivism Fun Ray™ feature of the G4.

I'm surprised they don't advertise the feature more.

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey, speak for yourself! Every time I'm in a dark place emotionally, I fire up the front camera and turn the flash on...I feel an immediate sense of warmth and comfort! Sometimes I just sit there for days, and days, and days...allowing the selfie flash rays to absorb into my face skin and deep into my bloodstream until a smile encroaches my lips.

Eventually I crawl out of the darkness and into society once more...but I'd never be able to do so without the help of LG's Happy Welcome Bright Positivism Fun Ray™ feature of the G4.

Wow... Ya gotta get out more! ;)

May 16, 2016
Visit site
okay so i have a question, so my girlfriend's phone was recently dropped in water and now her front doesn't work. is there anyway of fixing it without spending loads of money to fix the entire phone? isn't there like an item you can get to plug into your phone to replace the front camera? like a mini web cam or something?

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Laura, I believe all the usb port based cameras were for the main back camera. Even then I can't ever recall coming across a review on them so there can't be much out there.

The camera units are fairly self contained, it can probably be easily replaced with the hardest part being the full dissasembly of the phone.

DJ MC SKWARE

Aug 19, 2017
Visit site

You're awesome!! The way you word things and use your vocabulary is awesome! Very descriptive, and coming from someone who's been in quite the dark place for the last three to four years, this just made me laugh my butt off! I hope you're not ever in a dark place cuz we just kind of personality it sounds like you do alright!!! 😁😁😁
Thanks for the smile....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol