I have a LG G4 phone with sd card, how do I know the pics are going to the card?

A

AC Question

I have a LG G4 phone with sd card how do I know the pics are going to the card

I have a LG G4 phone with sd card how do I know the pics are going to the card

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: I have a LG G4 phone with sd card how do I know the pics are going to the card

In the camera, there should be an option in settings to save to SD. Then you can use the built in file browser, check the "External SD" folders and DCIM to see if the pics are being saved there.

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: I have a LG G4 phone with sd card how do I know the pics are going to the card

Also to verify; If you go into your Gallery, there should be a little SD card symbol on the upper right of albums.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site

Use the micro usb cable and connect the G4 to the PC or Mac. Browse to the DCIM \ Camera folder on the sd card.
The photos should be there. If you have any in the main memory from before the change was made move them to that folder.

dann127

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

To be a little more specific in camera you can hit the gear for settings and then the icon is the second from the left. It's not labeled on mine but it'll be an arrow pointing right to a phone or the same arrow pointing to an SD card.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21