Browser help!!!

medic078

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to log into my company website on my g4. Somehow an incorrect pswd got entered into the field and it has locked itself in. No matter how many times I change it the site fails to log in and when I got back to the site the same incorrect pswd is there. I have turned off the save psws option, turned off and restarted the device and even downloaded another browser and still it shows the wrong pswd when I go to the Site. Is there any other way to wipe out this stored pswd so ib get into the site?
????

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
And just re-read that it's happening in 2 different browsers. Maybe delete data and cache for the keyboard also if doing the browser doesn't help.

medic078

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Tried that, wiped both and when I opened the like for the site that same incorrect pswd shows up

medic078

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. I actually managed to sneak in "through a backdoor" so to speak from the companies main website and was able to get in. Thanks so much for the tips! I've relied heavily on crackberry for years, nice to see the same help is here for an android newbie.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. I actually managed to sneak in "through a backdoor" so to speak from the companies main website and was able to get in. Thanks so much for the tips! I've relied heavily on crackberry for years, nice to see the same help is here for an android newbie.

Great you got it worked out. But it is weird nothing would remove the erroneous password.

medic078

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I never cleared the second browsers cache and data as I had "sneaked" in before I saw that so it may have worked. just glad I got in!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance