Need a tempered glass screen protector for G4, any recommendation?

skyhawk818

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I would suggest SKINOMI Tech Glass. It is only $8.00 on amazon and very easy to install. Several people use this screen protector from the thread tempered glass. It feels great when use touch it and does not interfere with the touchscreen in the least bit.

BowtomePhil

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Fosmon® LG G4 Screen Protector (TOUCH) 0.26mm Tempered Glass (High Definition) Ultra Clear HD (Oleophobic Coating) Screen Protector (Ultra Thin 0.26mm) for LG G4 H815 - Fosmon Retail Packaging: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Same one as above, have fitted it, its slightly too small (talking MM), but to be honest with a case on seems perfect to me.

Packaged nice and seems good, due to the curve you get the odd bubble at the bottom but not intrusive. Feels lovely and makes the screen look even nicer.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the Verizon one. I paid $19 with discount with free installation at Verizon corporate store. I believe that the regular price is $25. I bought a few others on Amazon that turned out to be fake and didn't want to chance it once I got the phone as I scratched the note 2 screen a day or two after I got it.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

geocurt

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
My icarez has been great. Used the same brand on my g3 and good experience with both.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had Good luck with fosmon and now using Supershieldz. The bubbles on the corners have disappeared completely!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
My icarez has been great. Used the same brand on my g3 and good experience with both.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I went through 2 icarez (.2mm) on my G3 and they BOTH ended up getting chips and then hair line cracked on me a day or two later. I think the .2mm glass is too thin and vulnerable to breaking way too easily!

I have a Fosmon now on my G4 and its ok good except for the 4 corners with bubbles. I may go with another brand to see if I can get a cleaner application.

Saukrateaz

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
With a name like ITmonster, i would have thought you would have checked the IThandbook (Google) before posting this. Or at least do a search. It would have yielded more results with reviews by the masses. icarez and supershields are great.

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I would suggest SKINOMI Tech Glass. It is only $8.00 on amazon and very easy to install. Several people use this screen protector from the thread tempered glass. It feels great when use touch it and does not interfere with the touchscreen in the least bit.

Yes..... This one is excellent especially if you are going caseless. No sharp edges like the bodyguardz from AT&T. Smoother than the gorilla glass and almost seems like it self cleans itself.

Posted with LG G4 via the Android Central App

vor

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes..... This one is excellent especially if you are going caseless. No sharp edges like the bodyguardz from AT&T. Smoother than the gorilla glass and almost seems like it self cleans itself.

This is true! I was so used to having to clean my screen with a plastic screen protector on it seems odd now that I don't have to. The only time I notice its dirty now is I have put on a quick circle case and the circle area gets dirty quick.

Real happy with our Skinomi Tech Glass O:)

CBaca

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
I also used Skinomi Tech Glass. It is very smooth and have had no problems with touchscreen response. This was the first time I used a glass screen protector, my previous phone was naked. The included instructions were not very good, but there is a good tutorial video on YouTube. Took me a couple of tries to get it on straight, mainly because I don't have steady hands. I had no bubbles once I got it installed. Very happy with it.

Gigahorse

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered the top one on Amazon today (AmFilm). Watched a bunch of videos yesterday and all these products in the 8 dollar range seemed pretty similar. Really hate screen protectors, but I've never tried a glass one, and I'd hate to scratch this phone.

JmpnJeronimo

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site

I'm really thinking about picking up a different protector as the one I've got (generic) is impossible to keep fingerprints and smudges away. So is this Skinomi really not a fingerprint magnet??

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm really thinking about picking up a different protector as the one I've got (generic) is impossible to keep fingerprints and smudges away. So is this Skinomi really not a fingerprint magnet??
Well only thing I can compare it to is the zagg glass on my wife's s6 which it does better than. The iloome flex on my G3 was pretty good but it was prone to scratches. Check out the user reviews on Amazon.com

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

legend221

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Bought Skinomi Tech Glass as well but since hearing about touch screen issues I wanted to use it for a few days naked.

Now that I have an idea on how the responsiveness is I am going to install the screen protector soon.

I have a long history of installing a screen protector, this one will be my 1st 'glass' one.

..Sent from an impeccable LG G4 on Verizon..

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site