Is that the phone I've seen on TV?

espio

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I was getting my allergy shots yesterday when the woman administering my shots said to me, "is that the phone I've seen on TV commercials lately? Is that leather part of the phone or a case?" I told her it was the phone she has likely seen in commercials, the leather it part of the phone, it is real leather and the phone also has a great camera.

"It's by Samsung right?" she asked. I politely corrected her, "nope, this is the LG G4." She thought it looked real nice.

I think it is good that people are recognizing the phone from commercials but it would appear LG needs to figure out how to make their brand name stand out better. It does no good for someone to remember seeing your commercial if they don't remember your brand name.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's a fault of LG or even HTC. It's just that Samsung has flooded the airwaves with ads to the point where if you see an ad of someone holding a phone, chances are pretty good that it's a Sammy ad.

However, I have seen an ad for the G4 last night (probably the same one she did) I don't recall the ad ending with LG's logo. That would probably help immensely.

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Yep been seeing the commercial last couple of nights. I was beginning to wonder why lg isn't advertising this phone. Verizon is all over the s6.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's a fault of LG or even HTC. It's just that Samsung has flooded the airwaves with ads to the point where if you see an ad of someone holding a phone, chances are pretty good that it's a Sammy ad.

However, I have seen an ad for the G4 last night (probably the same one she did) I don't recall the ad ending with LG's logo. That would probably help immensely.

The very end of the commercial does end with the LG animation logo actually.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Yep been seeing the commercial last couple of nights. I was beginning to wonder why lg isn't advertising this phone. Verizon is all over the s6.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Perhaps they make more money in S6 sales. Just a hunch though.....lol.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The very end of the commercial does end with the LG animation logo actually.

I probably missed it. I was passing through the break room at work, and couldn't watch the whole thing. I saw a segment of stitched leather and for me that was the tipoff for it being the G4.