Can't take screenshot uses volume/power button

camelot023

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I have the Sprint G4 and I can't get the volume down power button combination to take a screenshot. Did sprint disable this option? I can use the quickmemo+ but I'm curious as to why the other button combination doesn't work.

Any ideas...

Fengshuistein

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
It's a little awkward, yeah, but pressing & holding those two buttons will do the trick.

Makes me really miss my old S4's "side-of-the-palm swipe" to take screenshots.... *sniff*

-Phil

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I have a hard time pressing both buttons. I usually get the darn volume and have to fiddle with it everytime. So I usually just end up doing a quick memo.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'm lucky in this regard. I always get the screenshot function to work this way. Although this was how I did screenshots on the nexus 5, too, so I have a lot of practice.

TheBigPaul

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I just had an issue with my note 4, where I couldn't take any screenshots, even while holding the home and power buttons simultaneously. My solution was clearing the cache, once I did this, everything worked perfectly!

Posted via the Android Central App

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Been doing it since the G2 no problem just takes getting used to. Takes two hands on most other phones.

Posted with LG G4 via the Android Central App

NicoPengin

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Lifesaver. I was wondering what was the reason it didn't work, turns out just clear out the cache and you're good to go. Thank you so much

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon