What cool stuff have you found in your G4?

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I was pleasantly surprised when a salesguy (who owns the same phone as me) showed me that the G4 actually has the Glance View from the G Flex 2. It's actually pretty cool.

LG_G4_quick_glance.jpg

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I was unaware of that until someone here pointed it out. It's possible to go on discovering features on a device after many months of daily use. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I was unaware of that until someone here pointed it out. It's possible to go on discovering features on a device after many months of daily use. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

I think the G4 has more secrets up its sleeves. We just need to find them.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to try "Glance View" but it doesn't seem to be available on the ATT version. I'm fine with double-tapping to see the lock screen though.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to try "Glance View" but it doesn't seem to be available on the ATT version. I'm fine with double-tapping to see the lock screen though.

Yeah, I want it too. But the main reason I think I want it is because AT&T didn't let me have it. :p

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol at the carrier versions removing features.. And people still buy from them, no wonder they give a **** and keep doing this and putting their ugly logos.

legend221

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Using the main camera to enable the shutter with the word cheese, LG, kimchi along with a audible countdown timer to alert you before the takes the photo.

Tried it in total darkness last night and worked perfectly.

..Sent from an impeccable LG G4 on Verizon..