Getting a new software update for ATT H-810

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what it does but I am in the process of installing a new update for the ATT LG4. I'm not even sure how big it was since it was waiting for me when I looked at the phone.
Anyone else?

msross

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm now getting it as well....don't have any info as to what's included but my phone has been performing flaulesly. IO hope they don't screw it up

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine only VERY intermittently didn't respond like something was going on in the background. Time will tell I guess. I can't find any info on it.

msross

May 23, 2010
Visit site
got the same version as you....All that I can tell is the phone was warm after the download and installation. It seems to be working as well as before, but as you said time will tell

CallMeEric

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I have unlimited data and it won't let me download it without being on Wi-Fi. I used to be able to download updates for my BlackBerry Z10 over the air no problem. Is this an Android thing with only being able to do it on Wi-Fi?

Posted via the Android Central App

Anthony_NE

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have unlimited data and it won't let me download it without being on Wi-Fi. I used to be able to download updates for my BlackBerry Z10 over the air no problem. Is this an Android thing with only being able to do it on Wi-Fi?

I'm on at&t and I've never been able to download large updates unless on WiFi.

Anthony_NE

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Immediate difference noted in touchscreen sensitivity and general snappiness. Boom!

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Don't really notice a difference much. While the phone hardly lags, it still doesn't feel as snappy as my m8 brand new, where every single tap was accounted for.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital