Facebook

quay69

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know why or how to make videos upload in HD on facebook everytime I upload a video it's very grainy and doesn't have the high quality as when I use to use my iPhone

Slytherin_Princess

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know why or how to make videos upload in HD on facebook everytime I upload a video it's very grainy and doesn't have the high quality as when I use to use my iPhone

I believe you have to choose on facebook itself (in your settings) as to whether or not you want photos and videos uploaded in HD.

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I think only the iPhone Facebook app could set HD to upload video. I don't see it on my Android Facebook app. I used to just upload it to YouTube and shared it on Facebook. Now I have Google Photos backup all videos and photos.. I just share that on Facebook instead.

Slytherin_Princess

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
quay69 and lost child, I'll check tonight when I get home from work. I know I've uploaded things from my G4 to Facebook that posted in HD, and I know it had something to do with how I set my photo uploading settings for Facebook from my pc. So maybe that's how it needs to be done, but I'll look into it tonight. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Slytherin_Princess

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. You set the video settings from the desktop website and it should stay the same when you upload from your phone.

Slytherin_Princess

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
To get the video settings, just click on "Settings" for your profile and you'll see "Video" in the menu on the right hand side of your screen.

If it doesn't work for you, let me know. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith