LG G4 screen = Jaundice???

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Is it just my unit or the G4 screen looks really yellowish? My LG optimus g pro looks way better and more white than the G4.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 840.jpg
    840.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 92

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
That doesn't look right. My display is nice and white.

Its kinda look bad in the pic bc of lighting but its not that bad in person. But when I hold it against my g pro I can definitely see the difference.. I actually went to 3 at&t store and all of their G4s are the same like mines.. Im just amazed how good the screen of a 2 yr old phone compare to G4.

Update: I also compare my old G pro to my girlfriends Note 4 and g pro looks better! WTH is goin on here???
GFour

Gigahorse

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
There are some apps like "screen adjuster free" where you can play with the RGB colors of your screen and may be able to slightly compensate for a screen color that you don't like. I dunno about the G4, sometimes I look at it and it's fine, other times I think the color is too warm or cool on mine too. It's just hard to tell between a computer monitor, G2 that I still use, and G4, as they all end up looking different.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I was struck by the cleaner whites on my G4 compared to my G3. The G3 is approaching one year old, which may or may not be relevant, but unless the phone with which you're comparing has positively bluish whites, there may be something amiss.

Posted via the Android Central App