G4 Drone Video

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
the video is nice.. A lot of people are complaining about the quality without realizing they need to change the quality of the youtube video lol

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
It looks like it was shot in manual mode... Wish they would tell people that instead of being like "shoot amazing videos easily"

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Odd how you do not see a single jerk from the OIS that plagues the video camera , how did they achieve such results :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im Broken

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Odd how you do not see a single jerk from the OIS that plagues the video camera , how did they achieve such results :)

My thoughts exactly. That OIS in vids has to go.

Posted via the Android Central App

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Optical Image stabilization. Basically turn on the camera and start walking, hell even stand still and simply try to focus on an object, you will see the camera make these jerky motions which is the camera trying to over compensate to keep the image still, unfortunately it has the obverse effect and makes video look just plain odd.

Fam Money

May 14, 2011
Visit site

Weird, I did notice that the video wasn't totally smooth. The jerkiness wasn't as bad as other videos I've seen but it is still present. That's how I knew they truly shot that on a G4.....it's the G4 video trademark. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair