Access quick settings from lock screen?

Cuerte

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I came to the G4 from iPhone, and one feature that I miss is being able to change device settings from the lockscreen, mainly the brightness and wifi/data usage. Is there any way to do this in Lollipop/on the G4? Also, I use the knock code lockscreen, if that changes anything.

t0ny_juni0r

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I came to the G4 from iPhone, and one feature that I miss is being able to change device settings from the lockscreen, mainly the brightness and wifi/data usage. Is there any way to do this in Lollipop/on the G4? Also, I use the knock code lockscreen, if that changes anything.

I thought of a solution, but then I noticed you said you use the knock code feature. If you're willing to give that up, you can try using a third party lockscreen like CM Locker which actually closely resembles the iPhone's lockscreen in both aesthetics and functionality. Downside is, it is not the default lockscreen built into the core of the system and therefore you're putting some of your security/privacy in jeopardy. For example, when you plug your phone into your computer for data transfer, your contents are immediately accessible from the computer without having to unlock your phone.
You can give it a try though and see if it works for you.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
You could try Power Toggles. You can put some toggles in your notification bar and they will be available from the lock screen. Most of them will work with no problem, just the mobile data switch and a couple more will require that you unlock your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463