Extended batteries

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone had any good experiences with extended batteries with the G3. I hate worring about finding a charger during the day. I previously used a ZeroLemon 7500mah battery on my Galaxy s4. Made the phone a brick but never worried about battery life again and ran it wide open all day. ZeroLemon seems to be dragging their feet on the G4

Posted via the Android Central App

Inspgadget113

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Anyone had any good experiences with extended batteries with the G3. I hate worring about finding a charger during the day. I previously used a ZeroLemon 7500mah battery on my Galaxy s4. Made the phone a brick but never worried about battery life again and ran it wide open all day. ZeroLemon seems to be dragging their feet on the G4

Is this a battery that replaces the one installed or a pack that the phone slips into?

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
There are a couple on amazon. I believe the brand is trendon decent brand i bought for my samsung S4 acouple years ago worked great

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I guess I must not be as much of a power user as I once thought. I got the extra battery kit from LG and have not had to use it once. I see all these complaints about battery life and I'm like I haven't been able to kill this thing in a day yet, not once since I got it on release day.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Back in my Galaxy Nexus days (with the release of ICS! Mmm...and holo design..remember those days?) I used a giant extended battery from a brand called LiteOn or something. It was incredible. It was impossible to kill the phone. Thick as hell, but I never cared about how thin my phone was. It still slipped in and out of my pockets, which is all I needed.

I haven't searched for anything similar for the G4 yet, but I have toyed with the idea. Right now I'm just enjoying switching backs and everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca