Question About The Duel SIM's LG G4

BoogerBoo2

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I was wonder if there is any great advantage to having a Smart phone that has two Sim's cards in them, I never knew LG made the G4 with 2 cards, but I saw a couple for sell today, only the price was about $150.00 more then the Unlock versions they are selling on Amazon and E bay.

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
My friend uses a dual sim card phone. She lives in France but travels to the US every few months. The dual sim allows her to use the phone in both countries.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

poorbeek

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I have an dual sim G4 using both my private en company sim in my handphone. Instead of 2 phones. Also when on holiday i change my company sim for a local sim. So for me very very easy. Also you can use 2 sims when 1 sim has less coverage.

Sent from my LG G4 H818P Dual Sim

kenethics

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I have an dual sim G4 using both my private en company sim in my handphone. Instead of 2 phones. Also when on holiday i change my company sim for a local sim. So for me very very easy. Also you can use 2 sims when 1 sim has less coverage.

Hi, I'm using G4 as well for 4 days now. And I had some bad experience already. UI does not suit for dual sim, hard to connect to mobile data (sim 1) compare to my Oppo R1, sim 2 does not connect to mobile data totally. very short battery life of not more than 8hours of use compare to my oppo r1 that could last up to 36hrs on same daily usage.

Do you experienced it as well?

poorbeek

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I have now around 4 SOT and around 12 hours standby. It can take up to 1 week before G4 works good with battery. Keep in mind that only 1 sim can have 4 or 3g not both at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37