What back cover do you have?

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the black leather back. I also have the red leather and metallic grey back.

Sent from my LG G4 via The Uncarrier

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Oh cases i have the yellow leather, ora ge leather, black leather, and white palstic case i swap out left and right sometimes ill use mophie case

Posted via the Android Central App

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Tan back on T Mobile. I've got a black leather back I'm sitting on. I'm sure it's gonna come in handy. And I'll probably have this phone until the 2016 Nexus so I may get another back. That's the plan at least.

Kr0m

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Currently using plastic cover that came with it along with the clear UAG case (same as in pic above). Once in a while I'll change to the black leather cover.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Glerp

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Bought the phone with the simple plastic back. I use a spigen slim armor case all the time so I don't mind the plastic back. I actually really like the plastic because it keeps the phone lightweight, and it is still very durable.

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I have the VZW with the Black Leather. Also have the sky blue and red leather backs from the 2 for 1 back promotion. The red is darkish and the leather has a smooth texture. The sky blue is a little darker than a sunny day's sky, but I actually like the shade of blue, and it has a grainy texture just like the black leather back. Those two are spares, or if I just feel like changing colors for a while.

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Can you post a link to the carbon fiber case? Does it protect the phone good?

Google Dbrand. Canadian company. It's a skin not a case. I got the orange leather back from the LG promotion in a bag just not my style

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I have grey plastic with a Spigen Slim case, and also just got the red leather a few days ago.

I like the leather, it feels nice, and it looks good. We'll see how it holds up. I may try another leather back, with the tougher grain style found on the black leather. Probably would go with orange or yellow. Yellow seems like it might show the dirt more than orange, it's too bad the black leather isn't part of all of LG's promotions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang