Can I pair 2 live Bluetooth devices onto the LG G4?

A

AC Question

Multiple bluetooth devices to LG G4

Can you pair 2 live bluetooth devices to the LG G4? I have a headset and just received the Urbane watch. I would like to be able t use them at the same time.

CallMeEric

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Multiple bluetooth devices to LG G4

I'd also like to know this as well. I use a heart rate monitor when I workout and would like to pair my G4 to my Bluetooth speaker or headphones for music.

Posted via the Android Central App

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

I have my smart watch and car paired simultaneously while driving daily. Also, I have headphones and the smartwatch at the same time; so under most circumstances, the answer is "yes".

doc31

May 15, 2010
Visit site

Yes. I have my watch, headphones, and car paired.

thehoz

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

I have my smart watch and car paired simultaneously while driving daily. Also, I have headphones and the smartwatch at the same time; so under most circumstances, the answer is "yes".
Same here, works great

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes you can have multiple BT devices paired. Devices like audio and video out are more limited which brings me to the next question, no you can't be using 2 audio out devices at the same time for the same sound event. You can have a jawbone to handle calls while still using a bluetooth speaker to output music and media sound, but you can't have 2 speakers connected on media playback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton