Increasing fonts size in homepage and drawer?

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I still don't have the G4 but I was badly surprised that increasing fonts size in settings won't affect the homepage and drawer fonts!
Can you "force" them to increase size thanks to a font size resizer app??
It's very important for me as my eyes are not perfect

stevenkisor1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I still don't have the G4 but I was badly surprised that increasing fonts size in settings won't affect the homepage and drawer fonts!
Can you "force" them to increase size thanks to a font size resizer app??
It's very important for me as my eyes are not perfect

I just started using Nova launcher on my G4. With this launcher, instead of the G4's launcher, you can customize the fonts of your homepage and app drawer. Also, for us with bad eyes, you can change the icon layout to 4 across, for a more "uncluttered" look. And if you upgrade to Nova Prime, you can increase the icon size. I had never considered using a secondary launcher before my G4, but Nova launcher really helps. Give it a try, its easy as pie.

Posted via the Android Central App

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I just started using Nova launcher on my G4. With this launcher, instead of the G4's launcher, you can customize the fonts of your homepage and app drawer. Also, for us with bad eyes, you can change the icon layout to 4 across, for a more "uncluttered" look. And if you upgrade to Nova Prime, you can increase the icon size. I had never considered using a secondary launcher before my G4, but Nova launcher really helps. Give it a try, its easy as pie.

Thanks!
Can you increase the battery percentage text too in the statusbar?

stevenkisor1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Cool J... I don't think you can change the font size in the notification bar. To do that, you'd have to increase the size of the notification bar, and I've not seen that done.
But what you could do, is get a battery widget. There are plenty in the Play Store. I prefer Guage Battery Widget. Its free, and very customizable. See pic...

Attachments

• 7475.jpg
    7475.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 12

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae