Connecting LG G4 to car stereo via bluetooh

Bmilano3161

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I own a 2014 Chevy Equinox. The car's auxiliary connector does not work with the G4, so I connect with a stand alone Bluetooth device plugged into my cigarette lighter. The problem is the volume is about 50% lower via this method. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? I'm thinking it's the Bluetooth device I'm using. I tried about a dozen vol u me apps and none of them work

Any help or ideas would be appreciated

Thank you.

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
When I use an external Bluetooth speaker, I now have 2 volume controls, one on the phone, one on the speaker. And both work, if either one is set low, things will be quiet.

Does your adapter provide any sort of volume control that maybe isn't up all the way?

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If the bluetooth device has no volume control, then it is likely there is a volume limiter built in to the device for safety reasons. I found that when on bluetooth, the volume is usually about 70% of the headphone jack even if I set the bluetooth volume all the way up to max on the phone.

robef

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Does your car not have Bluetooth built in? I would think a 2014 would, but I guess I could be wrong. I own a 2013 Honda Civic and I haven't had any trouble connecting the G4 to my car.

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
There is a box that plugs in line with the aux cable that increases the sound and clarity. I saw it on YouTube a little while back.

Posted via the Android Central App

talonsmith

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a 12 equinox and use the aux jack with a blackberry bluetooth dongle in the armrest box with no audio issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20