Is anyone using the h815 international model on AT&T?

robef

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I love it, this will definitely be how I purchase my phones from now on. I would definitely recommend it over the bloated version, and having the features AT&T removed is great as well. The only hiccup I encountered was trying to get SmartWorld to work, but with some tinkering it works fine now. Everything else about the phone is fantastic! I was a little wary of receiving the wrong model number when I was browsing on ebay and amazon, but I ended up buying from 'Quality Deals Shopping Center' on Amazon and they shipped it surprisingly fast. You won't regret it if you buy one!

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I love it, this will definitely be how I purchase my phones from now on. I would definitely recommend it over the bloated version, and having the features AT&T removed is great as well. The only hiccup I encountered was trying to get SmartWorld to work, but with some tinkering it works fine now. Everything else about the phone is fantastic! I was a little wary of receiving the wrong model number when I was browsing on ebay and amazon, but I ended up buying from 'Quality Deals Shopping Center' on Amazon and they shipped it surprisingly fast. You won't regret it if you buy one!

So no issues with LTE or tower handoffs?

Rfuser

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Works great. Smart doesn't work though.
I do get lte, but spend 50 percent of h+. Which is fast enough for me

Posted via the Android Central App

robef

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
So no issues with LTE or tower handoffs?

I haven't had any issues with LTE. It displays '4G' in the bar at the top but when you look at the connections in the network settings menu under 'about phone' it shows that it's connected to LTE.

Works great. Smart doesn't work though.
I do get lte, but spend 50 percent of h+. Which is fast enough for me

Which one doesn't work, Smart Settings or SmartWorld? Smart Settings for me is sporadic when away from home, but at home works fine, but I think that's a software issue and not an H815 issue. SmartWorld also does work, but you need to do some tinkering by creating an account with your SIM card out. Let me know if you would like details on how to get it to work if you are having trouble with it.

Rfuser

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with LTE. It displays '4G' in the bar at the top but when you look at the connections in the network settings menu under 'about phone' it shows that it's connected to LTE.

Which one doesn't work, Smart Settings or SmartWorld? Smart Settings for me is sporadic when away from home, but at home works fine, but I think that's a software issue and not an H815 issue. SmartWorld also does work, but you need to do some tinkering by creating an account with your SIM card out. Let me know if you would like details on how to get it to work if you are having trouble with it.

Sorry I meant I couldn't get Smart world