Favorite Accessories for LG G4

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Tempered glass screen protector on mine. When using my black leather back, no case. If I put the gray plastic on, which now has wireless charging, seems with a case it doesn't work. So, been going without on that one also.

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Liking the Spigen neo hybrid case, and honestly, the cheapo "rapid" car charger from Verizon has done a great job of quick top offs on the go.

And the free battery from LG. Though I barely ever need it, peace of mind that it is there.

Posted via the Android Central App

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My accessories:

1. I have 3 leather backs. Blue, Orange, and Black. (No case used, but I'm thinking about getting the rubber bumper that goes around the outside of the phone.) All 3 have Qi stickers installed on them and I have 2 Qi chargers. One at work and one beside my bed. For me, Qi charging is a must! Love it!
  2. Other than that, I need a car "docking" station, but haven't found one that I like yet. (I have docking in quotes because I really don't care if it has charging capabilities or not.)
  3. An extra battery is important as is an external charger. I got the battery and charger from LG for free along with the blue leather back.
  4. A nice set of bluetooth headphones is important when working out for me.

Other than that, I really don't have any other must haves for my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084