Change Keyboard Notification

RocketFoot

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I am running Google Keyboard but I keep getting "Change Keyboard" notifications...is this normal and is there anyway to stop the notifications? I seem to get the notification every other day!

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
That was an OS-level change. It should only appear when you tap somewhere to enter text. It goes away when you are no longer waiting to enter text.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you have more than one keyboard installed, I think the keyboard change notification always appears in the notification bar when you're using the keyboard. It's just there for your convenience--it's not insisting that you change keyboards.

RocketFoot

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
If you have more than one keyboard installed, I think the keyboard change notification always appears in the notification bar when you're using the keyboard. It's just there for your convenience--it's not insisting that you change keyboards.
^^This...but it doesn't go away until I dismiss it from the notifications status bar.

RocketFoot

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
It's weird...sometimes I can, sometimes I can't! I think Something is up with my keyboard as I lost typing sounds the other day! I fixed it somehow but this notification still persists. I'll take a better look at it tonight!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante