How good is LG G4.. is there any user friends among us..?

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Didnt got much reviews from lg g4..is there any users around here. how good is the new g4..does it has something whch could be a big bang in between other smartphones..:-X

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello there.

I have been using my personal LG G4 H815 as my daily driver for nearly 3 months now.

I can tell you that it's an awesome phone. It's fast, the screen is gorgeous, has solid battery life on a user-replaceable 3000mAh cell, an SD card slot if you're into that and it has one of the very best phone cameras that you'll use.

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the G4 and love it. First, the camera is awesome, best I have used yet. Along with ability of Themes, Smart settings, Smart cleaning, no lagging, knock on/off and or knock codes, etc. So much better then others, I had Samsung phones and when they omitted the SD card and removable battery switched. Had motorolas and just are plain and I, personallly, like changing themes, etc. The lg does have removable battery, ability to swap out backs, SD card slot. Like I said, best phone I've had in quite a while.

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I can't praise this device enough. It's superb. Battery life is great (as long as you don't use the smart location), and camera is excellent. Screen is very nice, and the feel is also good. I don't like the design of the phone too much, I prefer lumia designs to be honest. But this phone has been the phone for me for the last few months. The Note 4 was a disappointment. The Nexus 6 was a battery drainer and lacked expandable memory. It also warmed up my hands far too much and made me hate the phone in my pocket or in the hand - sad, too, because it's a fantastic looking, built, and designed phone.

I can't be happier with the LG G4 - all around a 5* phone.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Some would say it's the best of current Android flagships.

Posted via the Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
ive had the G4 since May and i cant see any phone mentioned today i'd switch for yet. for my needs, the screen, camera, gaming performance and swappable battery/micro sd make this phone an 11 out of 10.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
ive had the G4 since May and i cant see any phone mentioned today i'd switch for yet. for my needs, the screen, camera, gaming performance and swappable battery/micro sd make this phone an 11 out of 10.

I'll second this. Even the new Nexus, from what I've seen, doesn't really make me think about jumping ship. I'm loving the leather back, and with some work I've got the T Mobile version running smooth. Music/Podcast sound great. Web browsing is very fast on 4g. My WiFi is a little wonky, but I think that's more a product of Xfinity WiFi. The screen is amazing, the camera couldn't be better. I still love my G4

Posted from my LG G4 via the Android Central App

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that left a galaxy s6 for the g4 have any thoughts?

I left an s6 for a g4 and I couldn't be happier. The biggest issue I had was the size but that quickly became a non issue. The leather backs feel glorious and the slight curve the phone has is perfect for ergonomics.

Any specific questions I'll be glad to answer.

csleverette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I have the opportunity to pick one up. S6 has just been leaving me meh lately. Just have never tried anything outside the galaxy line. A little nervous about pulling the trigger.

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the opportunity to pick one up. S6 has just been leaving me meh lately. Just have never tried anything outside the galaxy line. A little nervous about pulling the trigger.

Well this was my first lg phone ans I felt the same way you're feeling. I am so impressed with this device it's unreal.

JohnnyBroccoli

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I really like mine other than the fact that it mistakes scrolls for taps way too often and outright misses taps here and there. Gonna be a bit pissed if there isn't a fix for this released soon.

jesthe3rd

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine Tuesday and I love it. I actually am enjoying playing with my phone again. I upgraded from a HTC one M7 to Galaxy S5 about 8 months ago, but this blows both of those phones away. I also switched from Sprint to T-mobile and the network problems and battery drain you get from that with Sprint, are also gone! The leather back is awesome and the camera rocks. I debated between this, the s6, and the note 5, but I am very pleased with my choice.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I also switched from Sprint to T-mobile and the network problems and battery drain you get from that with Sprint, are also gone!

Congrats! I just did this past week as well! T-Mobiles data speeds are ridiculously good! Had to say good bye to Sprint after 13 years with them. GSM unlocked devices are the way to go!

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I also switched from Sprint to T-mobile and the network problems and battery drain you get from that with Sprint, are also gone!

I actually switched from Verizon to AT&T and phone has no lag now, coverage is great and yes the battery is awesome. Tmobile has 2G in my area, so wasn't even worth trying them out :) Sprint no coverage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1