My LGG4C has no space to fit a Samsung EVO 64GB Micro SD!!!??

Costa_P

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Samsung EVO 64GB Micro SD. I already have a microsd card 8gb fitted in but thats not enough so I purchased the 64gb one to add more space. I have checked all OVER my entire phone and there is NO space that I can see that will the micro sd card! Am I going crazy!? Or have I just wasted £20?

If anyone could help me find a solution before I switch off for the night, as I wont be able to sleep not knowing why my phone cannot hold it, I would be really happy! :(

Thanks

Costa_P

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
What do you mean, you already have an 8GB fitted? You mean in the phone? It definitely will not take 2 SD cards.

My phone has 8gb of storage. The guys on this thread even told me it would be ok! http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g4/566536-do-i-really-need-these-pre-installed-apps.html

Scroll near middle-bottom of thread

EDIT: Sorry my phone has a sim card of 8gb already inserted. I want to add a 64gb microsd card to add apps to it, photos, videos etc. My mistake

Last edited:

Costa_P

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
On The LG G4 your micro SD card sets above the SIM card.

Oh yes I watched the video and was able to insert it. I have 59.61gb of space. I was so worried as I didnt know the microsd card had to be inserted ontop of the sim. I thought that space was for a bigger sim card or something.

Thank you so much!