Spare batteries popping up online ...

HaboobZ

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I got mine free with the promo. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have a spare/second battery until the OEM one went bad.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Some poor reviews there. I always hate how you never know which reviews to trust. If you pick these up, please make sure to come back and report!

Doohickie

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I bought mine from wind and they didnt have promotion. I realized there was promotion from bell after i bought it. :(

If you bought your G4 between July 1st, 2015 and September 10th, 2015, you can submit up until September 24th to get your leather back cover, spare battery and charger. Here's the link to redeem: LG G4 Leather Promo

Here's the FAQ: http://lgg4leatherpromo.smsrebates....7/LG G4 Sprint Leather Promo FAQ 20150730.pdf

It says Sprint now but I got my phone through AT&T and they sent me the swag. It's worth a shot, regardless of your provider. Note that it is for US only.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If you bought your G4 between July 1st, 2015 and September 10th, 2015, you can submit up until September 24th to get your leather back cover, spare battery and charger. Here's the link to redeem: LG G4 Leather Promo

Here's the FAQ: http://lgg4leatherpromo.smsrebates....7/LG G4 Sprint Leather Promo FAQ 20150730.pdf

It says Sprint now but I got my phone through AT&T and they sent me the swag. It's worth a shot, regardless of your provider. Note that it is for US only.

Didn't realize this was still good, need to submit mine soon!

Ricky Leung

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

I am from Canada.....:'(

caffeinated pants

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
I recently bought a spare OEM battery, charging cradle and spare USB cable from an ebay reseller in Korea. Arrived in a couple of days. Not as inexpensive as the Amazon deal above, of course, but totally worth it. I can charge one of the batteries in the cradle via usb while driving.

Last edited:

benchph

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Mine came with a battery cradle & spare battery.

Too lazy to swap out batteries though. Think I'll only bring the spare if I'm expecting heavy usage

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Doohickie

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Too lazy to swap out batteries though. Think I'll only bring the spare if I'm expecting heavy usage

I charged my spare battery up, then didn't use it for several days. When I put it in after being off the charger for that long, it was still at 100% which is encouraging.

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand my battery life.... Normally I get superb battery life with an hour and a half and 18 hours of usage and still 50% left. Now I'm at the beach and I'm getting 2 hours of SOT over 9 hours. I've spent a day in each beach city and I don't think it's coverage... I am carrying an Amazon basics charger. Love it 😄

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463