Brand new LG G4 with screen blemish

thomaslock8

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
20150904_151911.jpg
Hi all, got my new LG G4 2-3 days ago and noticed on the phone a very small blemish on the bottom left of the glass. me thinking it was due to a air bubble because of the factory fitted screen protector but how wrong could i be! Been waiting for my case to arrive & some more screen protectors before i removed all the standard plastic protection things around the phone before i properly use it. Once i removed the screen protector bam it was still there! rubbing didn't remove it and it looks like its under the glass in the pattern design of the phone? Been in contact with the seller (UK) and been told to post it back and hopefully i'll get a replacement once they've *confirmed* the issue and will get a replacement sent out to me, Has anyone else noticed this little blemish on there new phone and should i be entitled to a replacement?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I never noticed exactly that on a new phone (although the S6 Edge had a tint), but you are entitled to a phone in new (meaning unblemished) condition or refund you feel is fair compensation. I believe British law is the same as American law - if 2 competent parties arrive at an agreement both consider acceptable, it's a legitimate contract.

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I got mine Thursday and noticed a half hour afterwards that I had a slight crack in the LCD under the glass. It was so well hidden that I could only see it on certain colors. Unfortunately it was while I was at work so going to get a replacement tomorrow from Best Buy. They told me they would swap it out. Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I got mine Thursday and noticed a half hour afterwards that I had a slight crack in the LCD under the glass. It was so well hidden that I could only see it on certain colors. Unfortunately it was while I was at work so going to get a replacement tomorrow from Best Buy. They told me they would swap it out. Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm not saying that this is the problem with your phone, but there have been a number of threads here where someone thought they had a cracked screen, but it turned out to be a tempered glass screen protector that was cracked, not the screen. These new protectors are so good, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad