Moving Keeper App to new G4

sbudaj

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
My wife has Keeper on her G2 and I am moving everything over to her new G4. She does not sync Keeper to their cloud server.

I can't find the Keeper file or files on her G2 in order to copy them over to the G4.

Anybody have any suggestion on how to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Are you using LG Backup? I had really good luck using that to backup my G2 and moving to my G4 and restoring.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I use keeper but I do sync mine. When I go to another device I just login with my password and it syncs everything to new device. Not sure how else you would do it unless you could with a backup program. Maybe they'd have some instructions on the Keeper web site

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Can she just change the setting on her G2 and have it sync Keeper? Then she just signs in to Google on the G4 and they all appear. For me, my notes are as important as my contacts, so I would never consider not syncing Keeper. It's a great backup, and also makes your notes available to your PC. I would think the overhead to sync it would be be extremely minimal. It's kind of like all your photos. With the ease of backing them up to Google for free, you can't even feel sorry for someone that loses their phone (or drops it a lake/toilet/bowl of cereal/etc...) and complains about all the pictures they lost.

Not having things backed up is crazy, especially when it's gotten so easy. It's never a question of if something electronic will break or be lost, but when.

sbudaj

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions.

Does anyone know where the actual data files are located on the phone?

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar