facebook push notifications are not working on lg g4

Ibrahim Aoun

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
hi all ,,

im new here , i got an lg g4 about a month back , phone is nice , yet i have a problem with the Facebook push notification , its not working , i have tried everything i know , and all the what the researches say , ( i have double checked that all notifications are enabled from the app mgr and the fb app)

uninstalled the app , cleared the cache , reboot device , reset device , no good

could some 1 help me please , i don't want to say that , but i feel like i didn't a mistake ditching the note 4 for g4 ! i hope this issue gets fixed because its annoying me big time ,

expecting your kind replies

thanks

anon(8938849)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Wish I could help. They work fine on mine. From both the app and the mobile website. It's not a G4 issue I'd guess unless yours is faulty, but that's a strange bug.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is it only when the phone is locked, or even when you're actively using it?

Ibrahim Aoun

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
hi ,,,

i beleive so ,,, i have contacted FB already ,, probably they will fix this issue ,, the push notifications for all other apps are working fine

Mariah Richardson

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I've been having the same problem on my Note 5 with FB. It started out that I would get the notifications here and there, but now I just don't get ANY at all and it's driving me insane. I've done the same, tried uninstalling updates (since now it's a stock app), clearing cache, logging in and out, etc... nothing is working and even the guys at the Sprint store can't figure it out. Guess it must be the app, but it's updated several times since having this issue so idk. I also tried contacting FB. Hopefully a fix happens soon.