Extra Battery?

Jeffk23

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just want an extra battery. Don't trust any of the OEM look a likes. Any input on hyperion or trend on? Only want a 3000mah battery, this phone is big enough without and extended battery

Posted via the Android Central App

bettylo8

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't know the brands but I will say that this phone is totally different once you get the 2nd battery. I go through about 2.5 batteries per the average day. The leap frog that a 2nd battery gives is an absolute necessity.

jkayakj

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a trend on and found it to work but with vastly less battery life than oem.. Where can we even by real oem? LG doesn't sell it

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(8938849)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to know where to buy a real oem too. Just like with the back covers, the internet is flooded with listings claiming to be oem that most certainly aren't.

That's one area I think LG really lacks in. They don't sell enough accessories for their devices.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I just bought mine with cradle from a member here on AC. She had the G4 and took advantage of the promos (cradle, battery and leather back) but ended up with a Note 5. I quickly asked her if she'd like some money for her battery with cradle and we made a deal. Just ask around here because trying to find an ORIGINAL battery online is like needle in haystack. Most of them online are fake. I know from multiple experiences.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Can't you order through LG?

I believe they don't have them available on their site. I tried looking and couldn't find anything from them. Its just so strange that they can give them away for the promos but not have them available for sale!