On AT&T But Use the H815 LG G4. Update Still Coming?

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Lately there have been several articles about the G4 being among the first to receive Marshmallow. It looks like Poland will get it first followed by US carriers. Of course, timelines can change, but let's play Devil's advocate and say this is a correct timeline. When AT&T updates to 6.0, will my H815 also receive the update or will I have to wait until the UK update is pushed?

Posted via the Android Central App

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Lately there have been several articles about the G4 being among the first to receive Marshmallow. It looks like Poland will get it first followed by US carriers. Of course, timelines can change, but let's play Devil's advocate and say this is a correct timeline. When AT&T updates to 6.0, will my H815 also receive the update or will I have to wait until the UK update is pushed?

From what I've read and think I understand is that the Poland update will also be good for our H815 model. I hope I'm right but please anyone correct me if I'm wrong!

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
From what I've read and think I understand is that the Poland update will also be good for our H815 model. I hope I'm right but please anyone correct me if I'm wrong!

That's a thought that escaped me. That would indeed be sweet!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2