what's the date of the most recent OTA update for Verizon G4?

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
what's the date of the most recent OTA update for Verizon G4?

thanks!

I don't believe there has been an established date. As of now, Poland is scheduled to receive the first update but for reasons unbeknownst to me, the date has been pushed. Articles have eluded to US G4's receiving the update in early 2016 but that's hearsay. Maybe someone else has heard different information and can better answer your question.

Posted via the Android Central App

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe there has been an established date. As of now, Poland is scheduled to receive the first update but for reasons unbeknownst to me, the date has been pushed. Articles have eluded to US G4's receiving the update in early 2016 but that's hearsay. Maybe someone else has heard different information and can better answer your question.

Posted via the Android Central App

Are you saying Verizon has never sent out any OTA updates(big or small) since the G4 was released several months ago?

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
There was a bug fix update that started rolling out on October 9 and 10 but has apparently stopped due to what some say were problems with the update. There are a couple other discussions on this particular forum about it.

David

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Prior to the 10/10 update that only some of us received, the last update was 11A. That rolled out in July, I think (I have 12A or I would check the date for you).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674