LG G4 SOT

dieselhazza

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys what SOT hours are you achieving. I cant seem to get 3.5hrs and at most about 4hrs. I have seen some say they get around 6 hrs of SOT. i have my brightness on 35% all the time. 2 emails sync, snapchat and tapatalk. My standby times seems to be fine. I lose about 9% in 13hrs so that is goodz for me. However SOT is poor. What have you guys done to achieve 6 hours SOT

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
4.5-5.5 SOT, 1.5 hours or so phone time, tons of text and a bunch of photos (for my job)...go to bed with about 35% each night if not more. Off the charger to at 6am back on at 10am for the most part.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I get 4-6 hours SOT every single day. If I need my phone a lot on a given day, I can get 6 hours SOT with about 13 hours up time. If I don't need it as much, I can get 30 hours up time and still get 4 hours SOT.

Lux helps for sure.

I have 1 gmail account on sync, 2 exchange accounts, Twitter widget that syncs every hour, and between Twitter, slickdeals, AC, XDA, and a few other apps I probably get over 100 notifications a day.

TohR

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
4.5-5.5 SOT, 1.5 hours or so phone time, tons of text and a bunch of photos (for my job)...go to bed with about 35% each night if not more. Off the charger to at 6am back on at 10am for the most part.

You guys achieve these results with Mobile Data on or off? Wifi?

Posted via the Android Central App

dieselhazza

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
This is unfair. I am running my phone with minimum apps so i can get best possible on screen time. I dont even use the facebook app to minimise syncing apps. I have snapchat, whatsapp and 2 email accounts that sync. Why arnt i getting good results. I have my brightness set on 35%.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
This is unfair. I am running my phone with minimum apps so i can get best possible on screen time. I dont even use the facebook app to minimise syncing apps. I have snapchat, whatsapp and 2 email accounts that sync. Why arnt i getting good results. I have my brightness set on 35%.

Post some screen shots.

dieselhazza

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Doubtful but that's what Gsam is currently saying so far. Gsam will keep adjusting as you keep using it to monitor.

How long were you talking on the phone? Voice calls showed it used 9% battery.
I talked around 45 mins to 1 hr all up. I dont see why i am not getting good SOT hours like most. What am i doing wrong?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I talked around 45 mins to 1 hr all up. I dont see why i am not getting good SOT hours like most. What am i doing wrong?

There's nothing wrong with your SOT. Gsam shows the average at 5 hours. Your screen shot at 18% was 3 hr 33 min. You could easily get to 4 hours maybe 4.5 SOT before the phone was completely dead. You also talked on the phone for an hour. Hardly anyone posting screenshots of battery life actually has voice calls in their battery usage. I had a 26 minute call today; that's more than I talk on the phone in a week sometimes. That 1 hour voice call chewed up 9% of your battery.

Internet (which I assume is your web browser?) used another 9%. Snapchat used another 4%. Apps all use different resources to function. Not everyone uses the same apps.

I don't see anything wrong with your stats. Nothing is running rogue. It's just the way you use your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance