LG Smart World App not working..HELP!!! How can I fix it?

A

AC Question

LG Smart World App not working...HELP!!!

I just got my first android...and LG G4. I am trying to use the LG Smart World App but when I try to look around in it I get this message/code: Service not available. Please try again {Code:998}

I have been trying again and again for days now and it's always the same thing.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG Smart World App not working...HELP!!!

Welcome to the forums. Have you tried looking when connected to a different internet source, like your home wifi?

texasruddergrl

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

Thanks you for responding. I'm the same person who posted the question but I just registered so now I have a "name".

To answer your question, I am actually trying when connected to my home wifi.

I just got done talking to an LG rep. He told me that, since my phone is so new, to return it and get a new one. I feel that's a bit ridiculous. I don't see the need to get a whole new phone over an app that isn't working.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Thanks you for responding. I'm the same person who posted the question but I just registered so now I have a "name".

To answer your question, I am actually trying when connected to my home wifi.

I just got done talking to an LG rep. He told me that, since my phone is so new, to return it and get a new one. I feel that's a bit ridiculous. I don't see the need to get a whole new phone over an app that isn't working.

The last point is a good one. I used a G4 for a while, and I didn't care for that particular app. Does everything else seem to work on the phone? Talking and surfing the net?

texasruddergrl

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

Everything else does seem to work just fine. There is definitely a bit of a learning curve switching over from I-phone but I have to say that, after getting more used to the phone, I really am enjoying it. I think this will be a good experience.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Well...if everything else seems to work fine, I would overlook the malfunctioning LG app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol