Missing Youtube app, where could it be?

Bruce39

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Missing Youtube app

Can't find Youtube app shortcut anywhere. Shows in setting, apps, but not in app drawer. Can't delete & reinstall (option greyed out). Shows as installed in Play Store. Tried to uninstall & reinstall - wouldn't work. Not in any folder & not hidden. Does anyone know how to get it back? My work around now is to go to recent apps & reopen or go to playstore & open.

Bruce39

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Missing Youtube app

No, is not in Google folder or any other folder. When I use Nova launcher, the app is on one of the home screens, it is also on the duel window tab. When I use stock LG I can't find on any home screen or app drawer. A FDR would probably work, but I do not want to do that now.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

I had trouble with a custom launcher on my G3. The trouble stopped in Safe Mode, so with regret I disabled the launcher and returned to the stock one. (I disabled rather than uninstalled, because it had taken so long to set it up to my liking). So perhaps try Safe Mode?

Bruce39

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for trying. I was only attempting to see if anyone knows a simple way to recover "missing" app shortcuts. I have several ways to access the app, just takes more steps. Sometime in the future I will either do a fdr or set up Nova, either of which should work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1