No Internet Connection when at home accessing via 3 Home Signal Box, WiFi turned off.

Alsatianx2

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone

I have an LG G4 that was experiencing battery drain so I factory reset it and that has improved things a little, not a huge lot though. I am not sure if this is a coincidence or whether I just haven't noticed in the past but my phone will not connect to the intenet via my 3 Home Signal Box now. For me to send/receive WhatsApp, go on FB, search the Internet etc. I have to have WiFi turned on. However I can send/receive SMS and Phonecalls with WiFi turned off.

3 have done troubleshooting with me, changing settings, rebooting 3 box etc.. It has been escalated up the chain with a 2nd call and they had me switch sims with my husband's unlocked Nexus 5 (my old phone) and his phone connected fine with my sim but his sim in my phone would not connect so it appears to be a problem with the LG G4. It connects fine when I am away from the house and the 3 home Signal box and using the 3 mobile network etc... But as soon as I am home and back using the home Signal box: nothing except calls and sms. I have to turn on WiFi. 3 are escalating it again and are calling me back tomorrow but I wondered if anyone knew what the problem could be. Essentially I have no 3g, H+ or 4g symbol next to my full bars at the top of my screen when I'm home.

scyoungmurray

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi

I have an LG G4 and a 3 hone signal and i have exactly the same issue. How did you get this resolved?

Thanks

Hello Everyone

I have an LG G4 that was experiencing battery drain so I factory reset it and that has improved things a little, not a huge lot though. I am not sure if this is a coincidence or whether I just haven't noticed in the past but my phone will not connect to the intenet via my 3 Home Signal Box now. For me to send/receive WhatsApp, go on FB, search the Internet etc. I have to have WiFi turned on. However I can send/receive SMS and Phonecalls with WiFi turned off.

3 have done troubleshooting with me, changing settings, rebooting 3 box etc.. It has been escalated up the chain with a 2nd call and they had me switch sims with my husband's unlocked Nexus 5 (my old phone) and his phone connected fine with my sim but his sim in my phone would not connect so it appears to be a problem with the LG G4. It connects fine when I am away from the house and the 3 home Signal box and using the 3 mobile network etc... But as soon as I am home and back using the home Signal box: nothing except calls and sms. I have to turn on WiFi. 3 are escalating it again and are calling me back tomorrow but I wondered if anyone knew what the problem could be. Essentially I have no 3g, H+ or 4g symbol next to my full bars at the top of my screen when I'm home.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci