Is there a way to recover Quick Memos?

Jacqui Holder

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Long story short, the person at the Verizon store had to backup and factory reset my phone. I lost all my Quick Memos. She did not inform me that they wouldn't be backed up. Is there a way to recover them????? Praying!!!

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hmm if there's no backup in the cloud there's little chance of recovery, sorry. I would be very irate if you weren't warned your data would be erased

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using Quick Memo back with a had a G3 because there was no effortless backup option. I just stick to Keep since it's tied to my Google Account.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
The default storage location for the QMemo files is in a hidden/secured folder on the internal storage. By default there is no recovery for these files.

If your G3 is already rooted, you might be able to use an "undelete" app to recover some/all of them.

You can "export" the files so that you have a backup of them, which you probably want to store off the phone.

I used to be a user of the QuickMemo app and files. However, I now use Google Keep which stores the files on Google Drive and allows for easy computer and phone updates of the files.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech