My LG G4 died.

Inspgadget113

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
So 2 nights ago I was in bed reading Facebook and decided to call it a night. I turned on my night clock app as I do each night and placed my G4 in its stand next to the bed and plugged it in. I woke up about 3 a.m. and checked the phone and the display was blank. I assumed I had not plugged it in correctly and the battery had died at some point during the night. I plugged it in and left it go. When I woke up in the morning the display was still blank and I was unable to start the phone. No amount of playing with hard reboots, safe mode or anything would get anything to start up on the screen. I played with it for most of the day and was still unable to get anything working on it. I swapped the batteries with my wife's phone and still nothing. I changed USB cables. Still nothing. I clean the contacts on the battery. Still nothing. I brought the phone to my local Telus dealer and he played with it for about a half an hour and couldn't get it going either. He can't explain what happened but the phone just seemed to die during the night. He had to send it away for repair and I'll only get it back in 3 weeks. Has anyone else had this happened to them?

Posted via the Android Central App