my phone is stuck at reboot and i need to recover my data on my phone is there anyway this is possib

swoop

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
my phone is stuck at the lg booting screen its an h810 from at&t and i need to recover the data on it or i will lose an immense amount of data please help

Jamaicanater

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Not sure if u can recover ur data, but I heard of people flashing .kdz files to recover thier system also does your serial number begin with 505

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The most common boot loop issue is a hardware failure, so no amount of software tweaking and hacking will let you get your data back.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
If you are experiencing the motherboard failure then you are kind of stuck unfortunately.

However, you could try sticking the phone in the freezer for 5 or 10 minutes and then try booting up. I've seen someone else have success with that.

There is most likely a solder connection on the mobo that has come loose. Freezing would contract this solder joint and possibly bring it back together long enough to give your phone life for 5 or 10 minutes.

Just a suggestion. I take no responsibility for anything that happens.

smashclash

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
WTF. I just sent a text. Came upstairs and pulled out my phone and now it's showing the LG android screen for about 20 seconds, disappears for 3 seconds, then LG android screen reappears for 20 seconds. This just repeats.

My phone s/n does start with a 505. I bought it from BB when it first came out. Do I go to a sprint store? I've seen something about this possibly being a hardware issue. Would they replace for free (I do not have insurance)?

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
WTF. I just sent a text. Came upstairs and pulled out my phone and now it's showing the LG android screen for about 20 seconds, disappears for 3 seconds, then LG android screen reappears for 20 seconds. This just repeats.

My phone s/n does start with a 505. I bought it from BB when it first came out. Do I go to a sprint store? I've seen something about this possibly being a hardware issue. Would they replace for free (I do not have insurance)?

The phone is still under manufacturer's warranty, and the known bootloop issue is their hardware failure. So, options have been, depending on carrier, a replacement given (my case on Verizon... a refurb), or sending to LG for repair.

Either way, no insurance shouldn't matter...and do not take that for an answer!

As to whether you should return to BB or go to a Sprint store, my hunch is BB, but I don't know. Maybe others with the same experience could chime in.

Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App

smashclash

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from Sprint. Phone is toast. They are replacing it (with a refurb for free). Bad news is it's on back order and might not be in for a week.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Search this forum. People have said you could freeze the phone for a short time and it will boot up again but not for long supposedly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad