Marshmallow in Rogers

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Looks like Marshmallow has arrived on Rogers in Canada. I didn't get a screen shot before downloading, but will post version screen after I upgrade.

Posted via the Android Central App

ShaneRay

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Cool. Wasn't expecting this until tomorrow.

Currently updating via LG bridge for my Fido G4 (My phone doesn't always like to check for updates manually for some reason...so, I'm sure it's available OTA as above).

ShaneRay

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
No major issues with the update. However, the new app permissions caused some problems with various apps and were a little wonky to sort out...but sorted.

Not happy that they changed the Knock Code to a minimum of 6 taps, though.

Wizzy

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I updated my G4 to Marshmallow today and it seems that I can't get into the bootloader to reset my cache partition. I've tried vol up+power vol dn+power, nothing works.

legin111

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
No major issues with the update. However, the new app permissions caused some problems with various apps and were a little wonky to sort out...but sorted.

Not happy that they changed the Knock Code to a minimum of 6 taps, though.

Yeah I hated that they changed it to 6 Knicks now as well. I've always used 4. But all in all, MM is running really smooth for me right now with no major problems with the battery

legin111

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I updated my G4 to Marshmallow today and it seems that I can't get into the bootloader to reset my cache partition. I've tried vol up+power vol dn+power, nothing works.

Do you have anything like lux app that is overlaying it? This happened to me before I had to reset lux to stop blocking everything

legin111

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Nope. Nothing. I've never even rooted it. It's completely stock.

Try putting your phone in safe mode. Hold power button down until the options of power off, power off/restart etc....hold the power off soft button until the safe mode option comes up, then go into safe mode and try it. Let us know if it worked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome