Lg g4 won't let me set my own ringtone.

shakabra.rsx

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else having this issue, since I updated I tried most things to set my ring tone to one of my own favourites and no matter what I do it rings its own tone, any ideas anybody please and thanx in advance!

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Anybody else having this issue, since I updated I tried most things to set my ring tone to one of my own favourites and no matter what I do it rings its own tone, any ideas anybody please and thanx in advance!

there is one app you can use in the play store call ring droid that lets you set you own tone up :)

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Go into settings and select Sounds & Notifications. See if ringtone ID is turned on. That will cause each contact to be assigned their own ringtone by the OS from your available music. I believe that overrides your own custom ringtones too. If it's on, turn it off and you should be good to go.

Dutch R

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I successfully use the Zedge app. It is possible to set default ring tones and notification sounds from within the app in addition to downloading the ring tone or notification to your device.

Posted via the Android Central App