Belle UI icon pack

ShaneRay

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
If memory serves, you'll need to change each icon individually. Do this by pressing and holding the icon...an option should come up. There's no way to apply automatically. You'll need a third-party launcher for that.

vag65

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
I have a free app, Icon Changer, but again, you have to do it by individual icon, you can't do all at once. In fact, I have this icon pack as well.

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG G4

Dutch R

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I use Belle UI and like it alot. Once you install it on your phone, it should present itself as an option when you select a theme to apply. I did not have to do anything special or tedious such as changing each icon individually.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kr0m

May 24, 2011
Visit site
There's a theme setting within display or home settings (can't remember which) which you can choose it. It might not show up as the regular name though, it could be the authors name or blank.

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I like to use the app Awesome icons. It is free and compatible with the stock launcher. It allows you to change each icon using any icon pack.

However, I no longer use the stock launcher. I'd recommend using Nova Launcher. There's just so much more you can do on it. You do lose the ability to use the LG widgets but I don't miss them at all. You can also search Xda forum for the thread to enable themes on the Verizon G4. I did it and it works but the number of themes is limited. The only thing cool and useful about the Smart World app/Store is the fonts you can download. The Smart World app is what is missing from the Verizon G4.

Again there's a thread on XDA to walk you through the steps to enable themes. Just a side note, I used the Any Shortcut method.

a879ac587bf8e1b13d59fd15651a42cc.jpg
cff3ad32042b8f7165976a7cbc90e952.jpg

Dutch R

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't have a theme option under display on my G4. Is it somewhere else?

I was wrong about it being under the display option. It is actually located under "Home Screen. Screen shot attached.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 11666.jpg
    11666.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 22

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers