LG G4 stopped working at LG Logo

A

AC Question

I have an LG G4. Recently I downloaded the new Marshmallow software. Not even sure if that has anything to do with the problems. Before today, but quite recently, I noticed my phone freezing during random times and it would require me to shutdown completely and restart. This morning, I was trying to type something when it went to the home screen and froze. I had to shutdown and reboot. It happened twice. On the third time, as I was trying to restart it, I got to the Android logo (it didn't even play the TMobile intro) and then it went frozen. I tried changing batteries...same thing. I couldn't even shut it down anymore. It just stays frozen on the LG logo. Please help me with any suggestions/tips? I bought that phone last July, it's not even a full year yet. Thanks.

Kko 5

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I have an LG G4. Recently I downloaded the new Marshmallow software. Not even sure if that has anything to do with the problems. Before today, but quite recently, I noticed my phone freezing during random times and it would require me to shutdown completely and restart. This morning, I was trying to type something when it went to the home screen and froze. I had to shutdown and reboot. It happened twice. On the third time, as I was trying to restart it, I got to the Android logo (it didn't even play the TMobile intro) and then it went frozen. I tried changing batteries...same thing. I couldn't even shut it down anymore. It just stays frozen on the LG logo. Please help me with any suggestions/tips? I bought that phone last July, it's not even a full year yet. Thanks.

Hi friend....I had the same problem last week. It is fully covered under the quarantee. You have to take it in from where you bought it so as to have the mother board changed. Unfortunately it is a problem that some G4 faces. I got mine back 2 days ago and it looks brand new working smoothly. Search the forums and you will find many same incidents

Posted via the Android Central App

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site

Can you please take a moment to post the first 3 digits of your serial #? It should start with 505, 506, etc.

geeyesgee

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here also. Tried all options. Finally went to LG Service Centre and got the motherboard changed since its under warranty. It's working fine now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87