Best batteries for LG G4

Sgood1692

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I have tried plenty of spare batteries, however none have been remarkable. Any suggestions on a particular battery that seems to charge and hold up well? Thanks guys.

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I have tried plenty of spare batteries, however none have been remarkable. Any suggestions on a particular battery that seems to charge and hold up well? Thanks guys.

Zerolemon extended battery works great

2-3 days battery life without a charge and 8-10 screen on time and I'm a medium to heavy user

OEM y u no release bigger batteries

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Zerolemon extended battery works great

2-3 days battery life without a charge and 8-10 screen on time and I'm a medium to heavy user

OEM y u no release bigger batteries

The beauty of this phone unlike most others (for whatever dumb reason) is that you can pop in a new battery instead of turning it into a brick with a huge aftermarket device. 0-100 instantly.

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
The beauty of this phone unlike most others (for whatever dumb reason) is that you can pop in a new battery instead of turning it into a brick with a huge aftermarket device. 0-100 instantly.

A brick 😂 Lol it just adds a little thickness and I'd rather have that little extra thickness over having to worry If I charged spare battery or losing it and then having to take the case off every single time I want a new one in

0-100....wait I never hit 0 :D it is the bomb for a heavy user and no having to spend 40$ per OEM battery when this single battery does the job of 3 or so of them and that's what I like about ZL and when I had a Note 4 why didn't I have one before :(

Gotta love Amazon too for great deals as well

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
A brick ?????? Lol it just adds a little thickness and I'd rather have that little extra thickness over having to worry If I charged spare battery or losing it and then having to take the case off every single time I want a new one in

0-100....wait I never hit 0 :D it is the bomb for a heavy user and no having to spend 40$ per OEM battery when this single battery does the job of 3 or so of them and that's what I like about ZL and when I had a Note 4 why didn't I have one before :(

Gotta love Amazon too for great deals as well

See my post #3 above. OEM batteries are going for around USD$10.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo