LG G4 died and now won't get past logo screen, how can I get it working again?

A

AC Question

LG G4 died and now wont get past logo screen

HI,
Battery was on 31% when phone suddenly froze and died. I have tried to turn it on in all manner of ways (normal turn on, removing battery and putting back in, soft reset, even tried a hard reset) but the phone gets to the logo screen and then dies again. Sometimes i have to remove the battery and put it back in several times before the phone turns on. I am not getting any LED light at the top - not even a red one if i plug the phone into the charger. I have left it plugged into the charger for 30 minutes and nothing happens.
It all points to a dud battery but the only thing that suggests to me that it may be something else is the fact that there was 31% charge left when it froze and died on me.
Would be grateful for any suggestions please

Caleb Loschiavo

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: LG G4 died and now wont get past logo screen

What are the 3 first numbers of the serial number? You may have a defective unit. If it says 505 or sooner, your motherboard is probably fried.

Posted via the Android Central App

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: LG G4 died and now wont get past logo screen

HI,
Battery was on 31% when phone suddenly froze and died. I have tried to turn it on in all manner of ways (normal turn on, removing battery and putting back in, soft reset, even tried a hard reset) but the phone gets to the logo screen and then dies again. Sometimes i have to remove the battery and put it back in several times before the phone turns on. I am not getting any LED light at the top - not even a red one if i plug the phone into the charger. I have left it plugged into the charger for 30 minutes and nothing happens.
It all points to a dud battery but the only thing that suggests to me that it may be something else is the fact that there was 31% charge left when it froze and died on me.
Would be grateful for any suggestions please

Check out this - look familiar? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Flg3nZr6nU
Also post the first 3 #'s of your serial number when you can. It's located under the battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar