Why is there an mountain with an exclamation mark with i open photos

A

AC Question

I took around 700 photos stored on the internal storage on my LG G4, when i attempt to see the photos all of them show up as grey mountain with exclamation marks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Connect the phone to your computer via USB, and use Windows Explorer to copy the photos to the computer's hard drive. Can the computer read the photos?

Also, just to sure, you're certain these photos are on Internal Storage and not a microSD card, correct? This kind of thing can happen if the SD card becomes corrupt.

Statixman

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Connect the phone to your computer via USB, and use Windows Explorer to copy the photos to the computer's hard drive. Can the computer read the photos?

Also, just to sure, you're certain these photos are on Internal Storage and not a microSD card, correct? This kind of thing can happen if the SD card becomes corrupt.

I moved photos from my internal storage to my computer then tried to move them to my new sd card in my phone and they showed up this way. They are on my computer and i can see them there but want them on my sd card. Is there a way to get them on my sd card and see them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that the photos are on the SD card, and they show up in the phone's gallery as that exclamation point image?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair