Can't find edited photos

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I have tried using the G4's onboard photo editer to make a few tweaks to a couple photos, but whan I'm done and check the checkmark icon, the photo immediately reverts to the original. I have looked in the Gallery but no edited version of the photos exist. Looked high and low for a Save button somewhere withing the editor, but didn't see any. Where the heck does the G4 save my edited photos? BTW, it's set to use the SD card for primary photo storage, and when I look there through Settings, no luck.

JGLdn

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
This is bug I have found too. Worse since the release of Marshmallow. Try downloading a gallery refresher. They are there, you just can't see them.

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
They should save in the same camera folder as a clone of the original.

However on mine I get these choices when I wish to edit due to apps installed etc.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 41914.jpg
    41914.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 12

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
They should save in the same camera folder as a clone of the original.

However on mine I get these choices when I wish to edit due to apps installed etc.

I can edit photos just fine, but there is never an option to save, only a check mark to click, and that just reverts to the original file. The editid version is not showing up in any folder that I'm aware of.

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Here I edited this photo using Google photo edit (The first option in my first post screenshot) after clicking the check mark the edited photo then proceeded the original photo in the gallery album of the original photo

See if it's there now

Let me know :)

Attachments

• 42221.jpg
    42221.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2