Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
My LG G4 has a weather display at the top of the screen. A few months back, maybe longer, it stopped updating. If I manually update it, it works, but won't do it automatically. I read somewhere if you closed it, it would start working, so I did close the display, but it didn't fix the problem and now I'm left with an icon to tap instead of a display showing the weather.

My question is two fold, how do I get the display to open again and second, how do I get it to update? Thanks for any help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My LG G4 has a weather display at the top of the screen. A few months back, maybe longer, it stopped updating. If I manually update it, it works, but won't do it automatically. I read somewhere if you closed it, it would start working, so I did close the display, but it didn't fix the problem and now I'm left with an icon to tap instead of a display showing the weather.

My question is two fold, how do I get the display to open again and second, how do I get it to update? Thanks for any help.

Anyway you can post a screenshot?

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Try adding the weather widget back

And the settings of said weather app should have the "update frequency" setting to the every 5-10 mins

Posted via the Android Central App