Camera protection?

SailingLion

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, if it has you can always just link me to the topic. I purchased a LG G4 after reading quite allot of reviews about it, seeing some videos etc..The main reason I bought it is the camera tho'. Now I have noticed that the lens isn't really "protected", on my old phone the back cover was "sticking out" a bit which made it so that the camera lens itself would never touch a surface. Now eventhough the G4 is slightly curved I've noticed that the lens does come in contact with surfaces and I was wondering if this will in any way damage the lens over a longer period of time?

I always take care of my phones, never throw them down or put them down hard or anything like that, but I wonder if the lens handles it well if the phone is laying on a more hardened surface? It's also my most expensive smartphone I've ever bought, might sound weird to some but hey!, so I just like to be extra careful. I reckon the front of the phone is made of Gorilla Glass? But this doesn't seem like an excuse to me to put the phone down face first everywhere tho'..

Thanks for the help!

Kind regards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane