New LG G4

paranoia2

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
I had to buy a new cell phone for my wife and I decided to give android a look, I needed a good price for the most bang for my buck.
I did some checking around I found a decent price on the LG, so I looked at the G4 and 5, for the difference in price the G4 seemed to be the way to go.

One review said it was the best model of 2015, so I got a 32gig G4 and my wife loves it so far.
My question is, is the G4 to out dated to have bought one, I have read that they are still a good phone to buy, I would like to know what you guys think, and wither or not it was a good decision to get it or whither I should have bought a G5.
Lastly the guy at the T-Mobile store said he thought the G4 is still better then the G5, and no I did not purchase it from him or the company.

Thank you all for reading my long post, Mark.

LGMOfield

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I like the G4 over the G5 for now.
I have had the G3, G4 and my daughter has a G5.

Posted via the Android Central App

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the G4 (US991) and absolutely love it.
Barring any forthcoming failures it's a great package as far as I'm concerned.

paranoia2

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
I have another question, when I try to update my software , It says my phone is not registered but I went to LG.com and registered it, but the phone still says its not registered, any ideas on how to fix this issue ? Thank you in advance.

sure why not

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I have another question, when I try to update my software , It says my phone is not registered but I went to LG.com and registered it, but the phone still says its not registered, any ideas on how to fix this issue ? Thank you in advance.
You are going to update the T-Mobile build of the software.
This has nothing to do with LG.

Find the fuchsia bloatware apps and see if there are updates available.
I think I'm on 20i at this point.

sure why not

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for that, I will try that as soon as my wife is not using it.
let me ask a few questions...

You say you did not buy this phone through T-Mobile.
Did you buy the T-Mobile version (H811) or did you buy a generic unlocked G4 (H815)?

Go into "settings"
All the way to the bottom "about phone"
Look under "hardware info" for the model number and under "software info" for the software version.

let us know what you find and it will be easier to help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12