European H815 with AT&T go

Mear

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this very annoying problem.

I'm visiting the us and can't really survive without internet on my phone. I had the impression the international G4 worked with AT&T go SIM, so I got one. But I can't for the life of me get mobile data to work.
Texting and calling, no problem, but no data. I added the APN given by AT&T, restarted a million times, but it's not working.

Thinking I just wasted a whole lot of money for texts I don't need... Anyone got any tips for me?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this very annoying problem.

I'm visiting the us and can't really survive without internet on my phone. I had the impression the international G4 worked with AT&T go SIM, so I got one. But I can't for the life of me get mobile data to work.
Texting and calling, no problem, but no data. I added the APN given by AT&T, restarted a million times, but it's not working.

Thinking I just wasted a whole lot of money for texts I don't need... Anyone got any tips for me?

According to this it should work WillMyPhoneWork.net - Check if your phone works on a network not sure why you can't get it to work. Maybe go into an ATT store and see if they can give you a new sim and if that works? There has to be something not set up right if everything other than data is working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm